Choose the best shipping option to get our sweet treats to your doorstep!
After an online order is received, fulfilled, and then packaged for shipping (usually between 2-3 business days), it is then ready to be shipped. Estimated shipping timeframes are based on the USPS shipping option you choose:
- USPS Priority Mail: estimates a 3-5 business day delivery window, and in rare cases up to 8 business days to reach their destination
- USPS Priority Mail Express: estimates a 2-3 business day delivery window, and in rare cases up to 5 business days to reach their destination
We’ll email you a tracking number link as soon as your order is out the door.
We’re pleased to offer free shipping on all $100+ online orders*.
*Single destination orders only.
We ship orders via USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the USA, including Hawaii and Alaska. 3-5 day business day shipping rates (after your order leaves our shop) are calculated based on destination.
Want your sweet treats right away?
Is it summer? Are you in a southern state? (see map below)
Select our USPS Priority Mail Express option at checkout for fast delivery in 2-3 business days. Please factor into your timing that Express shipping begins only after an order has been received, fulfilled and packaged for shipping, (usually between 2-3 business days).
ONE SHIPPING ADDRESS PER ORDER
Placing an online order requires a shipping address and our system (like most online stores) is set up to only ship to one (1) address per order. So, for example if you wanted to send fudge to two separate addresses, you’ll need to place two (2) separate orders.
Once an order is received, we will fulfill your order ASAP. Unlike a florist, Provincetown Fudge Factory cannot schedule future or specific delivery dates.
Unfortunately, due to the perishable nature of our products, and shipping logistics, we do not offer international shipping. If you’re ever in Provincetown, please stop by — you won’t be disappointed!
CANCEL OR CHANGE AN ONLINE ORDER
Orders may be changed or cancelled only before they ship. If you’d like to change or cancel an order that has not yet shipped, please email us. Changing an order requires that we cancel your existing order. After you receive an email notification that your order has been canceled, feel free to place a new order.
Email us if you have any questions about your online order or shopping on ptownfudge.com.
PLEASE MONITOR YOUR SHIPPED ORDER!
Customers accept responsibility for providing a verifiable USPS shipping address. We have the functionality to flag any unrecognized addresses and request updates by the customer before they can place an order.
Provincetown Fudge Factory cannot be held responsible for where USPS leaves your shipped package or if the intended recipient does not receive a delivered package at the shipping address they provided.
- Provincetown Fudge Factory cannot offer refunds or reship orders due to a customer; neglecting to monitor their tracked package, providing incorrect shipping information, or USPS error.
- Provincetown Fudge Factory is not responsible for compensating or replacing orders for late deliveries caused by USPS.
- Inclement weather and/or USPS service interruptions beyond our control may affect delivery dates.
Keeping our wonderful customers happy and satisfied is as important as making incredibly delicious fudge and treats from scratch. If you are unhappy with the quality of any Provincetown Fudge Factory product, we want to hear about it. Please email us so that we can make things right.
*Satisfaction is guaranteed for our products’ quality, and due to our homemade products’ perishable nature, we ask that you monitor your order’s shipping status. If your shipped package is left outside or exposed to the elements, we’re not able to guarantee your order’s freshness and quality.
Because of the perishable nature of our food products, returns are not possible with the exception of our t-shirts. T-shirt returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of purchase and must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Returns are for merchandise exchange or store credit only.
TO RETURN BY MAIL:
- Email us with your order number to request a return USPS label.
- We’ll email the return label for you to print and affix it to your original shipment box (if available) or comparable packaging.
- Then just drop your return package at the post office and we’ll take it from there.
If you’re planning a trip to Provincetown (and we hope you are) you may return your t-shirt for an exchange or store credit at our store at 210 Commercial Street. Be sure to bring the credit card used when you placed your online order.
If you have any questions about returning a t-shirt purchase, please email us.